Earning our muscles!
There are only 3 days left to register for the Summer CSA!!! We’re working hard to grow your food! Join us for a summer of the freshest veggies around 🙂
Register through the links below:
Summer Whole Share $308
Summer Half Share $154
Medical Residents, please use this form.
This program is:
- Convenient (you have a 6 day window to pick up)
- Good for you (people report eating 1-3 more servings of veggies a week)
- Good for the planet (food is grown locally)
- Good for your local farmers! (We work with 10 local farms to get a wide variety of produce)
More details can be found on the CSA page
Do you or someone you know need help affording fresh, healthy food? The Farm has received a grant to give out FREE CSA shares to families in need!
To qualify for the program:
- You need help affording more fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Examples:
- You have had to choose between buying produce and other necessities within the last month.
- You already participate in food assistance programs such as SNAP or WIC
- You have 1+ children in the household or you are pregnant
- You can commit to picking up your CSA share at The Farm each week from June 20-Sept 19.
- You can commit to attending an orientation at The Farm [June 13 4:30-6:30pm or June 16 12-2pm] and filling out a pre and post participation survey.
Learn more on our CSA (subsidized) page
Hi everyone my name is Jaz! I’m The Farm’s new intern! Just so you know a little about me, I’m an undergrad student at the University of Michigan studying environmental science with a focus in food sustainability. I love to be outside, cook, and make art. I’m from South Jersey and this is my first summer in Ann Arbor, so I’m very excited to explore Michigan’s beautiful outdoors in the warmth and sunshine. I’m from the beach, so I’m in constant search of coastlines and seafood. If you have any nature destinations, particularly beaches, or tasty, local seafood restaurants that you can recommend please let me know!
I will be here all summer, so feel free to stop by any day to say hi! I would love to get to know everyone!
See you on the farm!